"As a journalist I have to be rather articulate in my craft, both in writing as well as speaking. Of course, like others, I do fumble from time to time and have to have my work read over and corrected. Desmond-real bang up guy-adds in unnecessary comments and jabs with his critiques about how he thinks my mum dropped me on my head while I was a lad to have written such god awful work, but I think the bloke is just cross over those erectile dysfunction emails Thanh pulled over on him with. Jolly good, that."
Thank you kjmarieytime for the ask!
And then Clive passed out
Thanks flaretasticmichael for the ask!
"Death is an inevitable thing, we can try to look at it with dignity and think we’re prepared for it, but we never really are.
I still think about them. Always.”
Slightly spoilerish, most people have their starters survive anyway XD So seeing Peter here isn’t too bad and I miss the big guy.
Thanks to pkmntrainercaitlyn for the ask!
"From Arceus, Mew was born and then spread creation across the regions. Depending on the region, the climate and the needs of the Pokémon born, they gradually changed and evolved in different ways that helped them adapt to their environments. Though we call Pokémon Evolution as such, it’s really a rapid metamorphosis that occurs due to the demands of their surroundings. Some wild born Pokémon must evolve in order to survive as its survival of the fittest.
It’s because of this that forming a bond with a trainer is essential as it grants Pokémon more strength at a more rapid pace, and because most trainers take good care of their Pokémon, this leads to longer life spans and healthier breeds of Pokémon.
Though I am straying a touch off topic, aren’t I? Heh, well, evolution as a whole, when you look back, you can see the traits of today’s dragon Pokémon from ancient Pokémon like Tyrantrum in Pokémon like Tyranitar. Thus studying the revived fossils can lead to a lot of discovery and connections to all Pokémon as a whole. Its even theorized by some that humans evolved from ancient Pokémon as well, but this is highly disputed
Well that was quite the mouthful there, either way, I’m not personally religious, though my family does believe in Arceism, I do not practice it, but I do find the study of where we came from fascinating.”
In which Clive shows his nerd side
Thank you flyingtrainermatilda for the ask!
"That might be cheating a bit, but its very much guaranteed to win me over quite quickly. And I quite like the romantic aspect of dating, all those old cliches are much more fun when you actually get to experience them."
Thank you flyingtrainermatilda for the ask :V
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
Sure ‘w’ I haven’t done one of these in 5 ever XD
Another Pokemon splice form pokemonscrap, As usual I had a lot of fun with the design ‘w’ thanks for all the creative works! Keep up your splicing!
Its really, really hard for Clive to remain a sourpuss when feline of any kind are involved, even when the one he owns is currently mission impossibleing his way up into the cabinet for some not so well hidden kitty treats. At the very least the news is as good as an excuse as any to ignore KJ’s warnings, Already? Time must be racing by, I can leg it to the Pokemon Center fairly quick, its not far from my flat, actually, if you’re meaning for me to pick it up that way, that is.
Geeze, KJ, I’m absolutely, positively, fine. I don’t see the need to worry about it, I’m over here in Kanto, they’re over there in Kalos. Yet incidentally, knowing how Arcanine Daily could be, Clive could be back there in no time.
He sighs, typing on, Cheers on the offer either way, I’ll be fine. If there was one thing Clive was thankful for, it was that KJ Marie didn’t know Thanh, at least not that he was aware of. Just imagining the conversations brought up after his own annoyance over her being in the line of danger was all too much for the reporter’s frazzled state of mind.
Robbie, meanwhile, makes a daring dash from the kitchen into the bedroom and back again. No reason. He’s a cat.